Sunday, August 20, 2006

Care or not, public reading

Stop your assumptions. Look it up-Chevalier mal fet. Maybe you know what it means to you, but you haven't found what it means to me yet. The day you do, you will understand me. Maybe not all of me, but more than you do now. You may hate me for it (more assumptions, no doubt) but you may love me for it. Truth is, I just want to be loved that way. The same way I love others. The way I was always told was the right way. Evidently it is wrong, I would say impossible, but I feel it, so I know that isn't true. Everyone just tells me (or doesn't and ridicules me instead) how wrong I must be for being me. Well, I have news for you: being me is just fine. I may not go to heaven, I may not go to hell, but I will never abandon anyone for one or the other. I am not what you expected. I never was, and I never will be. Give me the benefit of the doubt sometime, see who I really am at face value. Just do me a favor: stop lying to me, hiding things, bullshitting, falsifying, trying to protect me, trying to 'spare my feelings' whatever. It is just pissing me off, since I know it is happening anyway, and you don't seem to care enought about me to stop and right those wrongs. Give me a little back. I am not asking anymore. I need it. Otherwise, I am an empty shell becoming shattered at having given all I could and it never being good enough.

If you think this may apply to you.....ask yourself why it would. If you come up with a couple reasons why it would, then it probably does. If you know it MUST be about you, you are probably wrong, because it is not only you.

No comments:

About Me

I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.