Monday, August 21, 2006

Want more? Have some insight.....

How often must a person try to prove themselves to others before they finally convince themselves of their worth?

Does a human flaw mean one must forever be lacking?

Why is it, we can all claim to be so different, yet reflect upon our hearts a moment, and know without a doubt we wish for the same basic thing? (I say basic, but it damn sure isn't simple.)

You think you are going about it all wrong....truth is, everyone else feels the same way about SOMETHING.

We want to find the solution to problems that have no solution. There is no goal to some challenges, only the pursuit of them. Life does not require finality, but commitment.

Pain comes relentlessly light for some. Wounds never heal for others.

EVERYONE has scars. Some scars teach, while some block us from the truth.

There are givers, and there are takers. Two givers go together, a giver and a taker go together, but two takers destroy one another.

Many of us, want someone for true, for life, for heart and for soul.
Some of us, were meant to never have it. Cursed to try no matter what.

Mine......is but to serve it seems.


No comments:

About Me

I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.