Monday, July 3, 2006

Day and day.......

You have a part of you. You don't know it, but you do. You didn't know it when you found it. You FELT it when you turned away from it. You didn't know how confused you really were by its power. You are doing, and will do, everything you can and MORE to keep it as close to you as ever it was. Then some days.......it isn't there. Welcome to lost, and not being whole on the days without. Oh,God......... let it never be too late for somethings......the right things. It is the best part of you, that you never have.

No comments:

About Me

I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.