I don't think I am gonna lay out any kind of disparity between blogs like some of the more high-speed peeps on here have done. Hence-you may get shit like this:
If you don't think before you act, you may want to consider societal suicide. As in-don't go out unless it is a survival trip. Not nearly enough people these days is capable of critical thinking.
What is "Critical Thought/Thinking" you ask? Well, if you have that question, you probably aren't doing it. Here's the rub: CRITICAL Thought, is not about negativity, nor about criticizing anypone. It is about secondary, tertiary, quadrinary and further effect.
Example: I sign the contract to buy a car.
Primary effect: I pay for it.
Secondary effect: I pay the registration.
Tertiary effect: I have to put the plate/sticker on the car.
Quadrinary: I need a mounting bracket/clean spot/screwdriver which I don't have....I need a temoprary tag.
Notice how this is not about costs, were it, "pay for it" would be followed by insurance and fuel as well. Those are ordinal effect. (To do B you must accomplish A. If A cannot be accomplished, Z must be completed, you get it? Cause and effect, but more on a one-for-one basis)
Mind you this is a case of something previously worked out in so many cases. What is the case with things like pets? Houses? Children?
Serious issues arise when critical thought falls short.
People who don't critcally think tend to make false justifications for their lack of intelligent decision making. In addition, these are more likely to be the "No" people who cannot say "Yes" but choose to exercise their fleeting, pitiful "No" authority whenever they sense they can.
This is a blog to write what I really think or feel in. Sometimes, it is gonna be rough, but this is my soul laid bare, not some careful negotiation of feelings.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- KM
- I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment