I don't update blogs much lately. Not sure why. I have been pissed off and depressed and lonely lately, so maybe that leads me to both update, and stay home some. Need to do lots of stuff around the house. Been sick for about a week. Come Tuesday, if I'm still feeling this way I'm goin' to the clinic. Just sinus and chest I think, but takin' too long.
Really missing AM and MG lately. I suppose they know that....
This is a blog to write what I really think or feel in. Sometimes, it is gonna be rough, but this is my soul laid bare, not some careful negotiation of feelings.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- KM
- I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment