Thursday, February 8, 2007

Things are just going

straight some days, crooked others. I'm not crooked, mind you. A little bored maybe, but only because I keep spending TONS of time doin things I would rather not be doing, heh. They do need to be done though......at least I am useful somewhere, and I haven't made anyone miserable in a few days (I think, I could be wrong). Pretty tired all around. Gonna have to keep this up for a while, and, in fact, increase the tempo too.....'No rest for the weary' (I prefer "No rest for the wicked." but 'weary' is the original. In case any of you read this, and have felt left out lately, I'm sorry, I am just really busy. Much love to many, greatest to a few.......later.

No comments:

About Me

I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.