I am alone, not lonely. Single. Unattached. NO LOVE INTEREST!!!!! I can't have one anyway, as time has shown. Add to that, the fact that I am in the army, and it keeps me rather.....ahem....mobile....and well, who the fuck wants to deal with that?
Not everyone who should is reading this, but hey, some might.
I love my friends. All of them. There are many people that are 'friends' and there are a select few that are far more. I love them more, no offense to the rest.
I have siblings. They are not the same, and I do not love them the same.
Some of my friends have been romantic interests of mine in the past. They are not now. I did not stop loving them. If anything, it has allowed me to recognize how strongly I care about them, even more than I ever thought I could.
My other friends? My love for them has grown too, over time. I consider some to be brothers, and some to be sisters, but I do not love them that way. I love them in a different, sometimes stronger, way. Because they CHOOSE me as a friend. Family cannot choose.
One who chooses to love you, one who TRULY loves you, for you, and no other reason, can, when the chips are down, be worth more than all the family one could wish for......If you read this, and don't understand it, sorry.
This is a blog to write what I really think or feel in. Sometimes, it is gonna be rough, but this is my soul laid bare, not some careful negotiation of feelings.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- KM
- I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment