Sunday, January 21, 2007

Where does one go from there?

Depends on where there is....... Hope? Success? Steps in the right direction? Yeah, sure. What if you can see the direction divergent, and wish to will it anon? Do you succeed there? Methinks it truer and simpler to simply stalk the shadows, striking matches when needed, and lighting the prisms when called upon...... Flights of fancy are seldom fancy. Some things you think are complicated, are just complex. There really only is one road through the labyrinth for each of us. Your perspective is your reality, no harm in trying to make it objective, or is there?

No comments:

About Me

I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.