Monday, August 8, 2011

Lately

I am really only posting now to remind myself later. I need to talk about a whole bunch of things, and maybe blogging it will help. I am still abroad for another week. I miss my friends, my home, my pets, but most of all, I miss my beautiful bride. I honestly don't know how I made it through the first couple of decades without her in my life. She grounds me. This blog will soon get a little personal, but hopefully, I can go back into Livejournal, and Myspace later, and pull the archive posts from them, and throw them in here. That should give folks a pretty good timeline to dig into my private life, heh.

No comments:

About Me

I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.