Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fleeted Footing

Through and through oh where to next
The places that i once betwixt
Was part of me left that far behind
And all of you to nevermind
Seeing time rend heart and soul
Has quick become my solo role
The view from inside is without
Any perspective, any doubt
We see as what we came to be
Our only prison, fancy free
Spectacles that cannot blind
What for ourselves we do not mind
Nonce forever anonce again
i am my only not my friend
For his enemies are from without
Where they storm ever here and about
Did skies of blue just pass me by
Or did my fiery horizon die
Was there truth in why we were
So in truth found i am a cur

No comments:

About Me

I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.