Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Whirl

All fallen leaves of light's descent
We send upon the hardest bent
And fall again lest we be known
Nonce are others for the throne
When seeking once and finding sought
Forever seek what justice wrought
Albeit pained as some see fair
Never was my prison there
A cell of air would keep me still
Were it not for winter's chill
Now with me is captive bliss
Found solely in the fleeting kiss
Thrice be damned and twice be too
I tarry naught but dread for you
The hearth I spent to divine fire
Only to suffer at harm's desire
Now and now, turn here again
To my unending abrupt chagrin

No comments:

About Me

I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.