This is a blog to write what I really think or feel in. Sometimes, it is gonna be rough, but this is my soul laid bare, not some careful negotiation of feelings.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Time to be going
Gonna be gone for a bit. Not that it matters to more than Allie. 5th ring of Hell here I come.....weeks....I'm gonna go bat shit there. I hate it. I know what I want, lotta good it does me. Took me long enough to know for sure. Now I don't even doubt. Oh well. Never? I just don't know. 16 JUN 08 - YES NEVER, YOU STUPID ROTTEN LOUSY WORTHLESS PIECE OF EMOTIONAL WASTE! Why did I even bother looking under the hat when it came in? I deserve to suffer all this and more for failing to learn my lesson the first time(s)....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- KM
- I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment