Miss Me
Just a small favor, a trifle, you see.
Far more durance I guess 'ere be me.
Not looking for breaches or penniless shame.
Hoping for parallel fol'win my name.
Prior would work, just as well yes.
Never surely my uncertain guess.
Read my thoughts when I spell them
Trample my guts when I spill them
Could heart lock away, aye
Was I not caught between
Stretched through the air from event to event
Not yet understanding what I meant
Your responsible now
I've not hidden out
Make worth what worth's demand
Distant leaves no hand in hand
Unequal place to serve so rough
Never knowing why enough
I also ran, have you forgot
But for your love, miss me not.
This is a blog to write what I really think or feel in. Sometimes, it is gonna be rough, but this is my soul laid bare, not some careful negotiation of feelings.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- KM
- I vent, so maybe sometimes I say things that are mean. Bear in mind, if I love you, I ALWAYS will, and that not everything I say when I am venting is truly meant, much less at you.......whoever you may be.
No comments:
Post a Comment